1" telescoping Quick Fix repair coupling. Used to repair a break in a 1" PVC pipe. Minimum length in the retracted position is 7-1/2" . Extends to 10" maximum length.
Excellent for use in repairing broken lines or when adding additional lines or fittings. Simply cut out section of broken pipe slightly longer than compressed Quik-Fix; apply glue to fittings and expand Quik-Fix to fill the gap. Specs
- 1" IPS Spigot x IPS Socket
- Minimum length: 7-1/2"
- Maximum length: 10"
- Rugged Hi-Impact PVC Sch 40 Type II construction.
- 150 psi rated in all positions
- Internal self-lubricating EPDM o'ring for long life and smooth movement.
- One piece cylinder - no solvent welds to leak.
- Complies with all applicable ASTM and ANSI standards.
- Made in the USA by KBI.