1-1/4" telescoping Quick Fix repair coupling. Used to repair a break in a 1-1/4" PVC pipe. Minimum length in the retracted position is 8-1/2" . Extends to 11-1/4" maximum length.
Excellent for use in repairing broken lines or when adding additional lines or fittings. Simply cut out section of broken pipe slightly longer than compressed Quik-Fix; apply glue to fittings and expand Quik-Fix to fill the gap. Specs
- 1-1/4" IPS Spigot x IPS Socket
- Minimum length: 8-1/2"
- Maximum length: 11-1/4"
- Rugged Hi-Impact PVC Sch 40 Type II construction.
- 150 psi rated in all positions
- Internal self-lubricating EPDM o'ring for long life and smooth movement.
- One piece cylinder - no solvent welds to leak.
- Complies with all applicable ASTM and ANSI standards.
- Made in the USA by KBI.