King Innovation 45035 Pack of 10 2 in. PVC Leak-B-Gone Rings
Features & Benefits
- 60 second solution to leaking PVC joints
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Provides 360 degree leak protection
- For commercial and residential use
It is advised to work rapidly as cement sets quickly. Primer and cement are harsh and may cause irritation to the skin, please use proper protection. Use primer anLeak-B-Gone installation step 1d cement in well ventilated areas.
- Dry off leaking area completely above and below joint. Apply an even coat of primer and let dry. Then apply a liberal coat of cement around the pipe at the leaking joint.
- Leak-B-Gone installation step 2Spread open the Leak-B-Gone ring and place it around the pipe below the leaking area and away from cement.
- Squeeze (snap) Leak-B-Gone ring closed. Slide and turn all the way to the leaking area until ring is making contact with the joint.
- Leak-B-Gone installation step 3Hold for 30 seconds to allow cement to dry before turning on water.
- Caution: Do not use Leak-B-Gone on bathroom or kitchen "P-Traps" or compression fittings.