- One-Step® Installation
- Corrosion Proof
- Reduces Risk of Fire
- UL 50 tested for watertight/raintight
- UL listed and CSA certified as a
Pressure Type Connector
- Max. Voltage: 600V (1,000V in fixtures and signs)
- Connector Size: 27/32” x 7/16”
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #22/Max #12
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
- Silicone Sealant: -45°F to 400°F
- UL Designation: KR
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip #22-18 wires 1/2” and #16-12 wires 3/8”.
- Align frayed strands or conductors.
- Do not pre-twist. Place stripped wires together with ends even, but lead stranded wire slightly.
- Twist connector onto wires pushing firmly until hand-tight. Do not over torque.
- Swipe excess sealant in and around conductors. Do not reuse.