King Innovation 61135 Single Waterproof Wire Connector
Features and Benefits
- UL 486D Listed
- One-Step® Installation
- Corrosion ProofFor irrigation systems and landscape lighting applications.
Specifications & Measurements
- Max. Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaries)
- Connector Size: 27/32” x 7/16”
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #22/Max #12
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
- Silicone Sealant: -45°F to 400°F
- UL Designation: SWP*
- Measurements (Inches):
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip #22 - 18 wires 1/2" (12.7mm) and #16 - 12 wires 3/8" (9.5mm).
- Align any frayed strands or conductors
- Pre-twisting unecessary. Place stripped wires together with ends of insulation even.
- Twist connector onto wires pushing firmly until hand-tight. Do not over torque.
Wipe sealant in and around conductors and connector opening while tightening. Do not reuse.
UL LIstedUL 486D listed as a sealed wire connector system. For use in damp, wet, raintight, and submersible locations. Not to be used in continuous submersion applications.
Manuals and Literature