TORO CDEC-SA-100 -100 Station 2-Wire Gateway
Toro CDEC-SA-100 controller offers 100 stations with capability to easily add an additional module allowing up to 200-station control. This is ideal for phased projects. Independently fused wire paths (4 per 100 stations =8 for 200 stations) provide protection to the controller in the event of a short infield wiring.
Features and Benefits
- Day Exclusion (remove a day from standard program)
- Programmable master valve and pump start, by station
- Manual start of each station or entire program
- Non-volatile memory retains programming
- Self-diagnostics circuit breaker skips shorted/open stations
- Two-way confirmation of decoder activation
- Activate up to 20 solenoids at up to 2.8miles (4,5 km) away
- Programmable rain delay up to 31-days
- Water window calculator
- 10-digit alpha-numeric zone identification
- Remote-Ready and RainSensor-compatible
- Upgradeable to Sentinel®Central Control
- Utilizes DC latching solenoids for valve control
- New ISPDecoders Industry leading surge protections up to 20KV means less grounding in the field than competitive products.
- Advanced Diagnostics The TDCprovides true two-way communication with each decoder in the field, thus providing communication verification to decoders in the field, as well as shorted or open solenoid conditions,making troubleshooting a breeze.
- Low-Power Operating Costs The TDC Decoders operate DC Latching Solenoids which utilize no power when valves are in operation.
- Cabinet: 14” x13” x6” (356mm x330mm x152mm) W xH xD