NDS 111BCR 10 inch Round Valve Box with Cover For Reclaimed Water
10" Round structural polyolefin valve box with bayonet twist-on overlapping lip cover with two finger holes and UV inhibitor that holds 1 valve. Depth: 10 inches; Lid: 9-5/8 inches in diameter; Base: 12-7/8 inches in diameter.
The NDS STANDARD SERIES 10" round valve boxes overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover. The bayonet twist-on cover ensures easy removal. UV inhibitors are added to prevent discoloration and deterioration; such as cracking or blistering.
Features and Benefits
- 10" round valve boxes and covers are injection molded of recycled polyolefin material with a melt index between 10-12.
- Coloring and UV stabilizers are added, along with processing lubricants when needed.
- The 10" round body shall be tapered and have a minimum wall thickness of .200". The cover seat area shall have 6 structural support ribs on the underside of the seat, each with a minimum thickness of .250".
- The bottom of the body shall have a .250" flange.
- The 6" round cover shall have an average thickness of .187".