NDS-430 Pop-Up Drainage Emitter With Elbow And Universal Adapter
The Pop-Up Drainage Emitter is easy, safe and an efficient solution.
Universal Adapter fits 3" and 4" corrugated pipe, 3" and 4" sewer and drain pipe, 4" SCH. 40 pipe, and 3" and 4" triple wall pipe.
Features & Benefits
- It allows water to be diverted and released to water-safe areas away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes and poor drainage areas.
- It allows water captured by grates, catch basins, channel drains, Flo-Well, downspouts and roof gutter systems to flow through the drainage pipe and away from structural foundations to safe or useful areas. For example, water can be routed from a low area next to a foundation to a water safe area such as a curbside drainage system.
- It is opened by the hydrostatic pressure of water flowing through the drain pipe. As flow diminishes the Emitter closes again. The special patented design allows the Emitter to open with a negligible amount of pressure. Since the Emitter is closed during dry weather, debris and rodents cannot enter the drain pipes.
- It does not rise high enough to interfere with mowers.
- Spring automatically retracts – closes and prevents damage from lawn mowers.
- It blends into the surrounding landscapes.
- Polyolefin Pop-Up Drainage Emitter, Center Drive Spring
- Loaded Pop-Up with UV inhibitor
- PVC 90 degree elbow with 1/4" drain hole
- 40 G.P.M
Manuals & Literature