NDS-430 Pop-Up Drainage Emitter with Elbow and Universal Adapter:
Universal Adapter fits 3" and 4" corrugated pipe, 3" and 4" sewer and drain pipe, 4" SCH. 40 pipe, and 3" and 4" triple wall pipe.
The Pop-up Drainage Emitter is an easy, safe and efficient solution.
- It allows water to be diverted and released to water-safe areas away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes and poor drainage areas.
- It allows water captured by grates, catch basins, channel drains, Flo-Well, downspouts and roof gutter systems to flow through the drainage pipe and away from structural foundations to safe or useful areas. For example, water can be routed from a low area next to a foundation to a water safe area such as a curbside drainage system.
- It is opened by the hydrostatic pressure of water flowing through the drain pipe. As flow diminishes the Emitter closes again. The special patented design allows the Emitter to open with a negligible amount of pressure. Since the Emitter is closed during dry weather, debris and rodents cannot enter the drain pipes.
- It does not rise high enough to interfere with mowers.
- Spring automatically retracts – closes and prevents damage from lawn mowers.
- It blends into the surrounding landscapes.
** BEFORE installing a drainage system, please check your local codes and regulations and install accordingly. **
To learn more about general drainage and catch basin installation, please watch the videos below: