NDS STANDARD RECTANGULAR VALVE BOX WITH OVERLAPPING COVER:
14"X19" Rectangular structural polyolefin valve box with overlapping lip cover and UV inhibitor. Depth: 12 inches; Lid: 16-3/4 X 11-1/2 inches; Outside Base: 21 X 16 inches.
The NDS STANDARD SERIES 14"X19" rectangular valve box's overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover. UV inhibitors are added to prevent discoloration and deterioration; such as cracking or blistering.
- Injection molded of recycled polyolefin material with a melt
index between 10-12.
- Coloring and UV stabilizers are added, along with processing lubricants when needed.
- The 14"X19" body shall be tapered and have a minimum wall thickness of .250"
- The body shall have a double wall at the top cover seat with a minimum thickness of .25."
- The cover seat shall have 16 structural ribs on the underside of the seat, each with a minimum thickness of .250"
- The bottom of the body shall have a .500" flange
- The 14"X19" cover shall have a average thickness of .250"
- The valve box shall have a 3/8" 304 SS nut for the bolt-down as a standard feature