American Cedar NeemaSolv-QT Neem Oil Citrus Scent Quart (100% Neem Oil)
American Cedar Technologies' proprietary production practice has a rendered a 100% active and easy to use Neem-based formulation for home, garden, greenhouse and farm. Research and testing worldwide has shown NEEM to be effective on at least 200 different insect species. Besides it's natural insect killing powers it is recognize worldwide as an antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, antimicrobial and miticidal agent.
Features & Benefits
- 100% active concentrate.
- Botanical Insecticide, Nematicide, Miticide
- Insect Growth Regulator
- Systemic Feeding Deterrent
- Insect Repellent
Application and Dilution
- NeemaSolv is designed for crop use as a soil drench or a foliar spray to control fungal organism and non-beneficial insects.
- For best results do early morning or evening spraying.
- Avoid spraying in full sunlight or when temperatures exceed 90 degrees.
- Spray liberally when pests or fungal organism are present.
For inside insect control we recommend a dilution ratio of 97 parts water to 3 parts NeemaSolv, a 3 active mixture. For tender leaf plants and as a vegetable foliar spray we recommend a dilution ratio of 99.5 parts water 1/2 part (.005) NeemaSolv. NeemaSolv mixtures may be applied with any high volume sprayer. For foilar spray applications, spray to the point of runoff making sure both top and bottom leaf surface receive adequate coverage. For optimum results, repeat the applications 2 to 3 times at intervals of 7-10 days. Diluted NeemaSolv can be applied using a manual hose-end applicator of any powered equipment including high volume, low volume, electrostatic or ultra-low volume cold fogging.
Test Spray First
If you are unfamiliar with Neem and/or working with delicate ornamental plants we recommend a small-scale trial for phyotoxic burn effects on a small sample of plants prior to general use. Choose a section of your target ornamental plant, making sure hat the diluted. NeemaSolv contacts leaves and flowers that receive full sunlight. Monitor leaves and/or flowers of test plant for 48 hours, looking for signs of phytotoxic burn or discoloration.
- Pure, cold pressed Neem Oil is harmless to beneficial such as ladybugs, bees and butterflies.
- Do not spray while bees are actively feeding.
- Adult bees will not be harmed, however, if sprayed directly on bees, subsequent contact could hurt the larva and juveniles in the hive.
- Do not store this product about 100 degrees or below 30 degrees Fahrenheight
- 100% Cold pressed Neem oil
- Classification: Food grade biochemical
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothes before reuse.