Read all information carefully before using this product.
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRES. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. VAPOR HARMFUL. MAY IRRITATE RESPIRATORY TRACT AND CAUSE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DEPRESSION. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED.
May cause irritation to eyes, skin, and nose, throat, and
respiratory tract. May cause coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing, headache, dizziness, nausea. Long term repeated overexposures to solvents may cause damage to the brain, nervous system, reproductive system, respiratory system, mucous membranes, liver, and kidneys. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Drink water and call a doctor or poison control center immediately. This product may be aspirated into the lungs and cause chemical pneumonitis, a potentially fatal condition. If contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention if irritation persists. If contact with skin, wash with soap and
water. If inhaled and ill feelings develop, get fresh air and obtain medical attention if ill feelings persist. FOR EMERGENCY FIRST AID INSTRUCTIONS CALL 1-877-740-5015.
FIRE: Use dry chemical, foam, or carbon dioxide extinguisher. Water spray may be applied to reduce potential vapors or for cooling. Burning liquid extinguished with water will float and may re-ignite on surface of water.
SPILLS: Remove all sources of ignition and ventilate area. Personnel cleaning up the spill should wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including respirators if vapor concentrations are high. Soak up spill with absorbent material. Put absorbent material in covered, labeled metal containers. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
A fire or explosion may result if dry granular calcium
hypochlorite is used to disinfect plastic piping systems and is exposed to organic vapors found in solvent cements, cleaners or primers. Do not disinfect piping system with dry granules. Do not store dry granular calcium hypochlorite near solvent cements, cleaners or primers. DO NOT REUSE EMPTY CONTAINER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Refer to material safety data sheet for more information.
Before purchase and use of a product, review the product application and be certain the product, installation and use will be in compliance with any applicable codes and regulations