Features & Benefits
- 60 second solution to leaking PVC joints
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Provides 360 degree leak protection
- For commercial and residential use
It is advised to work rapidly as cement sets quickly. Primer and cement are harsh and may cause irritation to the skin, please use proper protection. Use primer and cement in well ventilated areas.
- Dry off leaking area completely above and below joint. Apply an even coat of primer and let dry. Then apply a liberal coat of cement around the pipe at the leaking joint.
- Spread open the Leak-B-Gone ring and place it around the pipe below the leaking area and away from cement.
- Squeeze (snap) Leak-B-Gone ring closed. Slide and turn all the way to the leaking area until ring is making contact with the joint.
Hold for 30 seconds to allow cement to dry before turning on water.
Caution: Do not use Leak-B-Gone on bathroom or kitchen "P-Traps" or compression fittings.