Febco 850 .75 inch DCA Backflow Preventer
Febco MasterSeries 850 In-Line Design Double Check Valve Assemblies are designed to prevent the backflow of pollutants that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering into the potable water supply. They feature a bronze body and threaded ball valve end connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi.
Features / Benefits
- All non-health hazard (nontoxic) connections including: irrigation systems; fire sprinkler systems; in-plant commercial and industrial plumbing.
- Double check assemblies are not approved for backflow prevention of any toxic substance (liquid; solid; or gas).
- A double check assembly consists of two spring loaded check valves; shut off valves on the inlet and discharge side of the check valves and small test cocks. Check valves allow water to flow in one direction only.
- A 12 inch minimum clearance is recommended under the assembly.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175 PSI (1200 KPa)
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI (2400 KPa)
- Temperature Range: 32F to 140F (0C to 60C)
- End Connections: Threaded ANSI B2.1
- Valve Body: Bronze
- Elastomers: Silicone
- Springs: Stainless Steel
Pressure - Temperature
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- Hydrostatic Test Press: 350psi (24.1 bar)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Approvals - Standards
- ANSI/AWWA Conformance (C510-92)
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.