HUNTER PRO-C SERIES CONTROLLERS AND TIMERS:
This controller no longer includes a SmartPort wiring harness, even though it says in the manual that it is included. However, a SmartPort wiring harness IS included when you purchase a Hunter remote control system.
Hunter Pro-C Controllers are a line of modular, residential and light commercial timers.
The Hunter Pro-C Series Controller is customizable from 3 to 15 stations, and is considered Hunter's best-selling irrigation controller. This full-featured series offers 3 programs with multiple start times as well as "one touch" manual start and rapid advance, independent day scheduling options, superior surge protection and a heavy-duty plastic cabinet. The Hunter Pro-C Series Controller delivers maximum flexibility in a modular form. No wonder it is the choice for so many landscapes!
|Specifications & Features
- Independent scheduling options
Days of the week, odd/even, or 31-day intervals
- Non-volatile memory
No battery required for backing up programs
and current date and time; holds programs
indefinitely; excellent insurance against
- Two levels of superior surge protection
Includes Hunter Quick Check™ self-diagnostic
short circuit protection; microcircuits are
protected from electrical spikes, with no fuses to
- Three programs (A, B, C) with multiple start times
Independent programming handles various
- Central control compatibility
Ready to work with Hunter's IMMS water
- Easy Retrieve Memory allows for retrieval of saved program
- Total run time calculator determines total of individual
station run times per program
- Sensor programmable by station allows continued watering on specific zones during rain events
- Remote control ready. Supplied with connection for ROAM and ICR remote controls.
- Large LCD display for simplified programming
- 3-Station base controller expandable to 15 stations with PCM modules.
- Servicing is made easy. Power-Lock feature allows for
easy removal and automatic recognition of modules.
- Simplified inventory means lower inventory costs.
- Ability to retrofit for future expansion.
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230/240 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0º F to 140º F
- Indoor Model: 8.3" H x 9.6" W x 3.7" D
(21.1 cm H x 24.4 cm W x 9.4 cm D)
- Outdoor Model: 8.9" H x 9.9" W x 4.3" D
(22.6 cm H x 25.1 cm W x 10.9 cm D)