Armada PRO-48K-700-Rental Combo Solenoid Activator and Valve Locator
You can now rent the Armada Pro-48K Solenoid & Timer Test Kit AND the Armada Pro-700 Wire & Valve Locator for a small 2-day rental fee!
The Pro48K TechTool Kit is a complete portable, low cost, battery operated irrigation system diagnostic kit. The Pro48K combines several testers into one, creating a powerful tool that any technician can afford.
The Pro48 TechTool incorporates a solenoid activator to hold valves open; a chatterer to locate lost valves; a continuity checker to identify cut or shorted wires or solenoids; and a 24 VAC detector to ensure proper clock power output. Together with the Pro200 TechProbe, the Pro48 can transmit a tracing tone and identify wires above ground using traditional tone/probe methods. Operation is Simple as LEDs indicate tests and conditions. Both units are kept in the included Pro21 carrying case. Truly a workhorse product for any landscape professional.
Armada Pro 700 Wire Finder and Sprinkler Valve Wire Tracker finds and tracks irrigation wiring, valves, and wiring faults. Lightweight, the Pro700 comes complete the Pro700R Receiver, Pro700T transmitter/Carrying Case, Pro700ST Ground Stake, and User Guide.
The Pro-700 Wire and Sprinkler Valve Wire Tracker is a new irrigation tester for irrigation contractors and sprinkler maintenance personnel. Incorporating a powerful transmitter and sensitive receiver, the Pro700 tracks irrigation wires, finds missing sprinkler valves, and detects damage to vulnerable underground cabling.
The Pro700 transmits an easy to follow beeping signal that is tracked by the extra long receiver. Simply connect the transmitter to ground and the wire to be tracked and turn it on. Follow the beeps with the receiver using the visual meter, external speaker, or a headset. It is that simple.
* Color of headphones is subject to change.
Pro-48K Features & Benefits
- Activates Solenoids
- Verifies 24 VAC Power
- Detects Short/Open Wires
- CHATTER Solenoids
- Checks Solenoid Continuity
- ID Wire with Tone/Probe
- Includes Pro200 TechProbe and Pro21 Carrying Case
- Power Requirements: Three 9V Alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 3 hours continuous
- Voltage Output: 36VDC peak
- Voltage Protection: 28VAC
Pro-700 Features & Benefits
- Armada Technologies PRO-700 Valve and Wire LocatorHeadset or External Speaker Response
- Locates Wire Path and Valves
- Long 27 inch metal wand
- Locates Breaks and Large Nicks
- 'D' Cell Batteries
- Hardshell Custom Case
- Receiver has SPEAKER
- Pistol style receiver is extended for ease of locating
- Receiver has increased AC filtration
- Simple power check of transmitter output
- Rugged and compact carrying case
- Extra long metal wand
- Custom hard shell case
- Power Requirements: Trans. 8 D Cell Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Recvr. (1) 9V Alkaline Battery ( included)
- Battery Life: Trans. 50 hours; Rcvr. 50 hours
- Transmitter Frequency: 1748Hz Transmitter
- Power: 750V p-p, 285V rms
Pro-48K-700 Rental Instructions:
- Place your order for the PRO-48K-700 Rental Unit
- Download - Print - Read - Complete the
- Pro-48K-700 Rental Agreement
- Fax Pages 1-5 of the agreement within 48 hours to 281-345-4024
- Your order will be processed and shipped
Pro-48K-700 Equipment Return Instructions:
- Ensure ALL original equipment, parts & wires are in the case in their proper positions.
- Complete PRODUCT RETURN CHECKLIST and place inside the case.
- Ship Back to Sprinkler Warehouse using FEDEX or UPS carriers
- Remember to insure your package
- Email your order number & tracking number to :SWservice@sprinklerwarehouse.com
So, what's included?
The Pro-48K includes:
- Pro48 solenoid activator / chatterer
- Pro210 tone probe
- Carrying case
- (3) 9V batteries installed
- Operating manual
The Pro-700 includes:
- Pro700R receiving wand
- Pro700T transmitter and carrying case
- ProH1 mono headset
- Set of black/red connecting lead
- Operating manual
- (1) 9V battery
- (8) D cell batteries
Please make sure that all of the above items are returned to Sprinkler Warehouse. Failure to return items may result in forfeiture of remaining refund.
Manuals and Literature