Hunter PSR-52 Pump Start Relay
The Hunter Pump Start Relay provides reliability at an affordable price.
Whether you require the use of a booster pump or pull water directly from a creek or pond, it is imperative that your irrigation system includes a relay that can be counted upon to activate your pump each and every time. The Hunter Pump Start Relays have been created to provide that reliability - as well as a lockable NEMA rated enclosure at an economical price.
Hunter Pump Start Relays are available in a choice of three models to accommodate a variety of power sources and landscape needs. The product is fully compatible with all standard 24VAC controllers. The Pump Start Relay was designed with user-friendliness in mind, with flying leads that allow for effortless 24 volt connections plus a wide array of "knockouts" on the cabinet to make wiring easy, whatever your particular mounting considerations.
Features & Benefits
- NEMA 3R rated locking enclosure: Enclosure has a high rating for outdoor use and is weatherproof; secure; rust-resistant and shock proof
- Choice of 2 different models: Internal hardware has been sized accordingly to fit your particular voltage and landscape requirements
- 24VAC flying leads: Makes connections to controller quick and easy
- Compact design: Enclosure measures 7.5" H x 6.5" W x 4.5" D
- Completely UL approved: The PSR-22 meets the demanding electrical requirements necessary for UL approval for both relay and cabinet. The PSR-52 & PSR-53 contains UL approved contactors.
- Models: PSR-52
- Single Phase 110V: HP=5
- Single Phase 220V: HP=7.5
- 3 Phase HP @ 230: N/A
- Max FULL LOAD AMPS: 40
- Max Resistive AMPS: 50
- Coil VA Inrush: 56
- Coil VA Holding: 6
Manuals and Literature