Hunter ROAM-R Handheld Remote Control Receiver (Receiver Only)
Feeling like you need to be in two places at once? Finally, you don't need to walk back to the controller to stop and start a manual watering cycle. The ROAM Remote lets you do just that: Roam wire-free for simple remote operation. The mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the ROAM will operate up to a 1000-foot range. Keep your cool during winterization; get it done quickly and easily with only one worker instead of two. For use with Hunter controllers with SmartPort connections, the ROAM offers features other remotes cannot, at a price we all like. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is tough enough for anything with its sturdy ABS construction, but small enough to fit in your pocket. On hand and in demand.
Features & Benefits
- Remote operation of any station or program: Operate it from up to 1000 ft (305 m) away
- 128 different programmable addresses: Use multiple ROAM remotes in the same neighborhood
- Variable run times: Modify the run time without changing the regular program
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) for up to 1 year of operation: Automatic Shutoff extends battery life.
- Compatible with most Hunter controllers: Designed to work with Hunter ICC, Pro-C, and SRC controllers through a SmartPort connection (included)
- 2-Year Warranty
- Transmitter power source: 4 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, from controller through a SmartPort® connector
- System operating frequency: 27 MHz band
- SmartPort connector can be mounted up to 50' (max) from controller (use SRR-SCWH shielded cable wiring harness)
- FCC approved: No FCC license required
The ROAM Remote conveniently attaches to the controller, always ready to go!
- Transmitter Dimensions w/o Antenna:
Height – 6-1/4"
Width – 3"
Depth – 1/1/4"
- Receiver Dimensions w/o Antenna:
Width – 3"
Depth – 1-1/4"
Manuals and Literature