TORO T7 SERIES ROTORS:
The new Toro® T7 Series Rotor o withstand the harsh
conditions and vandalism present in municipal/government,
sports fields and commercial rotor applications. It has been
designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded
by the market today. Its extensive customer identified features
including a full 5 ¾” pop-up height and large radius make it
ideal for sportsfields, parks and other large turf applications.
|Features and Benefits
- Installation and Maintenance Ease
Arc setting indicator on top of the rotor allows for easy wet or dry
adjustments from 45°-360°. Reduce inventory requirements with
continuous full and part-circle operation in one unit.
- High Efficiency Nozzle
Designed for optimum irrigation efficiency while still delivering long
distance of throw. Single port design ensures water is evenly distributed
across the pattern without putting too much water near the head,
which prevents seed from washing away.
- Vandal and Abuse Resistance
If tampered with Smart Arc™ returns the rotor to its original arc
setting. Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from
vandals and equipment. Optional stainless steel riser model helps
- Design Solutions and Safety
Standard check valve to prevent low head drainage. Optional lavender
cover for easy indication of non-potable systems. Small exposed
diameter reduces possibility of injury on play areas
Heavy duty retract spring and water-lubricated gear drive. Wiper seal
reduces stick-ups and wiper seal leaks. Five year trade warranty
- Five Year Warranty
- Pop-up height to nozzle: 5"
- Body Height: 8.8"
- Rubber cover diameter: 2.7""
- Body diameter: 2.7""
- Operating Specifications
- Precipitation rate: .30 -.55 inches per hour
- Radius: 45’-79’
- Flow rate: 7.0-30.6 GPM
- Recommended operating pressure range: 40-100 psi
- Inlet size: 1” threaded NPT or 1” BSP
- Nozzle trajectory: 25°
- Arc adjustment: 45°-360° (unidirectional at 360°)
- Added Features
- Threaded cap-retained riser assembly
- Variable reversing stator
- Seven nozzle sizes (7-27 GPM)
- Small 2.2-inch exposed surface diameter
- Slip clutch
- Nozzle support/breakup screw
- Riser pull-up feature on top of nozzle base
- Adjustment/pull up tool supplied
- Locking cap screw