Features / Benefits
- Indoor and outdoor models, 2 to 8 stations
- 3 programs, A, B, C
- Start times: 4 per day, per program for up to 12 daily starts
- 3 solenoids on simultaneously
- Station run time: 0 minutes to 4 hours in 1-minute increments
- Solar Sync sensor compatible for automatic daily weather-based adjustments
- Hunter remote compatible
- Day schedule: 7-day calendar or true odd/even programming with 365-day calendar clock
- Easy Retrieve memory: original program saved in permanent memory and retrieved at any time
- Seasonal adjust: 10% to 150%
- Programmable sensor input by station
- Programmable rain delay from 1 to 7 days
- Programmable delay between stations
- Rain sensor bypass switch
- One button manual start and advance
- Programmable event day off allows specific day(s) to be designated as always "off"
- Hunter Quick Check™ helps troubleshoot field wiring issues
- Electronic short circuit detection
- 3 V lithium battery (included) for remote programming and timekeeping, not required for program backup
- 2 Year Warranty
01 Smart control with Solar Sync. Solar Sync ET sensor (optional) regulates irrigation runtimes based on measured weather changes, reducing water use.
02 Hunter remote capable. Simplify installation and maintenance by extending your reach to the controller with a Hunter remote (optional).
03 Three independent programs with four start times each. Accommodate a wide range of watering requirements.
04 Two options for seasonal adjustment. Alters the watering schedule to allow for changing needs throughout the year. Manually adjusted (10 - 150%) or daily weather-based automatic adjustment with Solar Sync.
05 Variety of independent day scheduling. Maximize watering flexibility by selecting days of the week, odd/even, or interval watering.
06 Weather sensor compatible. Increase water savings with a weather sensor, programmable by station.
07 Replaceable lithium battery (included). Backs up timekeeping in the event of a power outage and enables remote programming of the controller.