Built for Speed Advantage
- No Thread, No Glue, Push-Fit Installation, Works with the Push-Fit PVC-Lock manifold fitting and 1" PVC for easy manifold and lateral connections.
Built for Green Advantage
- No Toxic Glues or Primers - Eliminates harmful VOCs from the valve installation process.
- Balanced Flow Design - Keeps equal pressure on both sides of the diaphragm while the valve is off, effectively increasing the valve's longevity.
Features & Benefits
- Push-Fit Glue-less Design - For fast, clean installation.
- Strong, Injection-molded Diaphragm - Exceeds industry standards for strength, flexibility and durability.
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Lid - For extra strength.
- Three Year Warranty - Hydro-Rain warrants the HRV valves series to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Parts replacement only.
- Self-cleaning Solenoid Filter - Pilot-flow 90-mesh (200 micron).
- Internal Bleed Solenoid - Makes manual (at-the-valve) operation easy and spray-free.
- Captive Solenoid Plunger
- Captive Bonnet Screws - Provide trouble-free servicing with flat, phillips, or hex driver.
- Diaphragm spring snap-fits to diaphragm - prevents accidental loss during servicing.
- Diaphragm is compatible with HRV100 valves