Rain Bird RZX4-O Four-Station Outdoor Sprinkler Timer
The popular Rain Bird ESP Series of controllers has been expanded to provide a contractor grade irrigation controller for residential and light commercial applications.
The ESP-RZX Controller provides zone based set up that is easier to understand by untrained users. Fixed 4, 6 and 8 zone models are available.
The ESP-RZX provides flexible scheduling features that make the controller ideal for a wide variety of applications including residential and light-commercial irrigation systems.
Easy to Use
The ESP-RZX Controller was designed with ease of use in mind. Zone-based scheduling allows every valve to be scheduled independently; no more explaining “programs” to end users, virtually eliminating call-backs. The large LCD display shows all of the programming for each zone at the same time. Simple graphic based user interface is easy to explain and presents every controller feature at your fingertips.
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface
- Weather Sensor input with software override
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Non-Volatile (100- year) program memory
- Programmable under battery power
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Zone based Scheduling, allows for independent schedules assigned to each zone. (Run times, Start Times and Watering Days are customizable by zone)
- Contractor Rapid Programming™ automatically copies the Start Times and Watering Days from zone 1 to all remaining zones at initial set up
- 6 independent Start Times per zone
- 4 Watering Days options by zone: Custom days of week, ODD calendar days, EVEN calendar days, Cyclic (every 1 – 14 days)
- Manually water ALL or SINGLE zone on demand
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Contractor Rapid Programming™ and “Copy previous Zone” for faster initial set up
- Contractor Default™ Save / Restore
- Weather Sensor bypass
- Weather Sensor bypass by Zone
Easy to Install Controller Hardware
- The ESP-RZX Controller requires only two mounting screws. A guide for ½“ or ¾” conduit allows for professional installation of field wires into the cabinet.
- Plastic wall-mount case
- 4, 6 or 8 zone units
- 2 x AAA batteries for time and date backup (included)
Manuals and Literature
- Station timing: 0 to 199 min
- Seasonal Adjust; -90% to +100%
- Independent schedule per zone
- 6 Start Times per zone
- Program Day Cycles include Custom days of the week, Odd, Even, & Cyclical dates
- Manual SINGLE zone
- Manual ALL zones
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz
International models; 230 VAC ± 10%, 50Hz
- Output: 24 VAC 650mA
- Power back-up: 2 x AAA batteries maintain time and date while nonvolatile memory maintains the programming
- UL, cUL, CE, C-Tick, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada ICES-03, IRAM S-Mark, India STQC, Israel, SII, Saudi Arabia SASO, South Africa SABS
- Width: 6.65 in. (16,9 cm)
- Height: 5.90 in. (15,0 cm)
- Depth: 1.54 in. (3,9 cm)