RAIN BIRD 100-HVF-NPT 1 INCH FPT VALVE WITH FLOW CONTROL:
Rain Bird® HV Valves offer the features that irrigation professionals demand — at a competitive price point — to assure maximum value. Count on outstanding performance, unmatched durability, simplified installation and ease of maintenance.
Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer.
A more compact design makes installation easier and allows for a more robust operation as compared to competing valves.
Heavy-duty construction and fewer screws simplify serviceability to ensure hassle-free performance for years to come.
This reverse-flow valve is engineered to perform in any condition and is proven to stand up to the diverse watering needs of your landscape.
Backed by the proven performance of Rain Bird valves, the HV Valve is built to perform in the most challenging environments.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Flow: 0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream
- Operating Temperatures:
Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.250 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.143 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 52-55 Ohms
- Height: 4.62" (11,7 cm)
- Length: 4.4" (11,2 cm)
- Width: 3.1" (7,9 cm)
Features & Benefits
- Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength
- Reverse flow normally closed design
- Double-filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring
- Compact design, 2.54” spin radius for tight installations
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream
- Available in multiple fitting types
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Unique, easy-to-turn, pressure-assisted flow
control mechanism option available
Ease of Service
- Captive multi-drive screws for ease of access
- Your choice of tools to open valve (nut driver, Phillips head screw driver, slotted head screw driver)
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm
- Trouble-free service with few parts
- Diaphragm locating post for positive installation