Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer.
A more compact design makes installation easier and allows for a more robust operation as compared to competing valves.
Heavy-duty construction and fewer screws simplify serviceability to ensure hassle-free performance for years to come.
This reverse-flow valve is engineered to perform in any condition and is proven to stand up to the diverse watering needs of your landscape.
Backed by the proven performance of Rain Bird valves, the HV Valve is built to perform in the most challenging environments.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Flow: 0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream
- Operating Temperatures:
Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.250 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.143 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 52-55 Ohms
- Height: 4.62" (11,7 cm)
- Length: 4.4" (11,2 cm)
- Width: 3.1" (7,9 cm)
Manuals and Literature