| Landscape Dripline |
Next Generation Technology Delivers Unmatched Performance
Rain Bird® Landscape Dripline is the next generation in pressure-compensating; inline emitter tubing. It delivers unmatched clog resistance for long-term reliability. When you
combine Landscape Dripline with Rain Bird’s comprehensive line of Turf and Xerigation® drip products; you’ll have the peace of mind and confidence that can only come from specifying and/or installing a complete Rain Bird irrigation system.
Features & Benefits:
- Pressure compensation ensures consistent flow from each inline emitter throughout the entire length of tubing run from 8 to 60 psi.
- Design prevents debris from clogging emitters for maximum performance
- Cylindrical shape of the factory installed emitter "welds" to the inner circumference of the polyethylene tubing; keeps the emitter securely in place even when tubing is kinked.
- Choice of flow rates; spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of applications.
- Patented; cylindrical design emitter with dual outlet ports allows air and water to escape; eliminating the need to install an air relief valve or automatic flush valve on each inline tubing zone when tubing is installed at grade and mulched over.
- Brown color blends with non-turf landscape and/or mulch.
- Pressure compensation achieved by lengthening the emitter's turbulent flow path; not the cross-sectional area.
Pressure: 8-60 psi
- Up to 110°F water
- Up to 125°F ambient
Flow Rates: 0.6 and 0.9 GPH
Filtration: 120 Mesh (125 Microns)
Outside Diameter: 0.630"
Inside Diameter: 0.540"
Wall Thickness: 0.045"
This is not a Free Shipping item.
products not qualifying for free shipping must be ordered separate from
other products. You may however place multiple items that do not
qualify in the same cart. Shipping and handling fees will apply.