Rain Bird 35A-ADJ-TNT Adjustable Brass Impact Rotor
Designed for a variety of uses where full circle sprinklers should not overthrow water into restricted areas. Used for such applications on Orchards, Vineyards, Row Crops, Permanent Systems, Solid Set Systems and for end-of-the line/edge-of-field positions.
Features / Benefits
- Proven impact drive.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- FP trip allows full- or part-circle operation. Adjustable from 20 degrees to 340 degrees.
- Die-cast Precision Jet tube (PJ) minimizes side splash.
- Stainless steel distance control diffusion pin and DA distance control flaps allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzle.
- Rugged brass; bronze; and stainless steel construction. Bronze body and arm, stainless steel trip assembly, brass bearing sleeve and nipple. Stainless steel fulcrum pin, arm spring, trip spring and friction collars.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.43 to 0.67 inches per hour
- Radius: 42 to 51 feet
- Pressure: 30 to 60 psi
- Flow: 3.9 to 7.8 GPM
- 3/4" male threaded inlet
- Nozzle outlet trajectory: 27 degrees
- Nozzles not included