Rain Bird 5004-PLFC 4 in. Pop-Up Full Circle Rotor
The Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor is designed to deliver superior water distribution and larger water droplets, eliminating tough dry spots.
This Model provides Non-Reversing full circle Arc Rotation only (this model is not arc adjustable)
The 5000 Series Rotor is a rugged mid-range gear-drive rotary sprinkler, offering durability, great performance, and the convenience of arc adjustment from the top. This versatile rotor offers a standard rubber cover and provides non-reversing full circle coverage only (360 degrees). And, with a tree of Rain Curtain nozzles, the 5000 Series Rotor offers excellent distribution for top-notch efficiency. All of this and a proven gear-driven design, is what makes the 5000 Series Rotor one head that will "Take Performance to the Top."
Features / Benefits
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
- Adjustment tool not included since standard flat-head screwdriver is sufficient
- The 5000 Series Rotor Sprinkler is available in 4", 6", 12" and Shrub models.
- Standard Rubber Cover for extra protection and easy identification.
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability in residential and commercial applications.
- Enhanced Rain Curtain Nozzles
- Increased radius range with less flow per nozzle
- New Micro-Ramps for superior close-in watering
- Nozzle Extraction Feature for easy rotor maintenance
- Heavy-duty retractable spring assures positive pop-down
- Tree of nozzles including low angle (Angle of trajectory 10 degrees) and standard angle Rain Curtain nozzles (Angle of trajectory 25 degrees) provides 25 to 50 ft (7 to 15,2 M) distance of throw.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-bladed screwdriver
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
- Non-Reversing full circle Arc Rotation only unit.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from the case cover to the nozzle)
- Pressure activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
- Additional o-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
Manuals and Literature
- Pop-up height: Shrub: 4" (10 cm); 6" (15 cm); 12" (30 cm)
- Overall body height: Shrub: 7 3/4" (19,7 cm), 4": 7 3/8" (18, 5 cm); 6": 9 5/8" (24,5 cm); 12": 16 7/8" (42,9 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8" (4,1 cm)
*Note: Pop-up height measured from cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.
- Precipitation rate: .20 to 1.01 inches per hour (5 to 26 mm/h)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: .73 to 9.63 gpm (0,17 to 2,19 m3/h)
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full-and part-circle adjustment 40 – 360 degrees
- Full circle only adjustment 360 degrees