Rain Bird 8005-SS-NP-N 5 in. Adj. Arc Stainless Rotor for Non-Potable
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications.
It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. With its extensive customer identified features, it is versatile enough to fit all applications.
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor, with Its extensive customer identified features and 80 foot radius, is ideal for sportsfields, parks and other large turf applications.
Features / Benefits
- Five year trade warranty.
- Memory Arc® returns the rotor to its original arc setting.
- Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals.
- Brass reinforcing shaft of the nozzle turret to riser withstands vandal kick.
- Optional stainless steel riser model helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Full and part circle operation in one unit to reduce inventory requirements.
- Easy, wet, dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver through top of rotor from 50 to 330° part-circle, 360° non-reversing
- Left and right side trips adjustable for ease of installation without turning the case and loosening the pipe connection.
- Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device/riser to help prevent low head drainage.
- Water-lubricated gear drive.
- Rain Curtain™ nozzles for optimal
distribution and close-in watering
resulting in superior uniformity.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the
front with no special tools.
- Self-adjusting turbine stator allows nozzle replacement with no other adjustments
- Heavy duty retract spring ensures positive
- 8005-SS-NP-N Includes Purple rubber cover for nonpotable
- Radius: 57 to 81 feet (17,4 to 24,7 m)
- Pressure: 50 to 100 psi (3,5 to 6,9 Bars)
- Flow: 11.1 to 36.3 GPM (2,54 to 8,24 m3/h; 0,70 to 2,29 l/s)
- 1" (26/34) NPT or BSP female threaded inlet
- SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3,1 m) of head
- Rain Curtain nozzles: 12 - beige; 14 - light green; 16 - dark brown; 18 - dark blue; 20 - red; 22 - yellow; 24 - orange; 26 - white
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25°
Specifications Manual Brochure