Rain Bird 1804-R1318F 4 in. Pop-Up w/ 13-18 ft. Full Circle Rotary Nozzle
Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from 13 to 24 feet. Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles help reduce water waste and make it easier to design systems.
The Rotary Nozzle is a truly remarkable innovation with a low precipitation rate, highly uniform distribution, and increased radius range, all in a nozzle which fits on a Rain Bird spray head.
Fewer zones, faster installs – System complexity and cost are reduced because more heads can be installed per zone. Rotary Nozzles can also be zoned with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles.
Efficient water distribution – multiple rotating streams deliver close-in watering and even coverage throughout the radius range. The low precipitation rate significantly reduces wasteful run-off and erosion.
Ultimate retrofit solution – low flow rate and an expanded radius of throw solve existing spray zone inefficiencies caused by diminished pressure or stretched spacing.
Features & Benefits for R1318F
- 13-18 ft full-circle pattern rotary nozzle
- Low precipitation rate – 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) – reduces run-off and erosion
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process
- Matched precipitation rate with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles allow MPR irrigation designs from 13' to 35'
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost
- Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 psi pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures
- Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 13' to accommodate varying landscape needs
- Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles offer color-coded top plugs to help you quickly identify the arc/pattern
- Color-coded radius adjustment plugs for easier identification
Specifications for R1318F
The angle of the trajectory shall vary from 1 to 30 degrees. The Rotary Nozzle shall have multiple arced streams and have a matched precipitation rate of 0.60 in/hr. The Rotary Nozzle shall be constructed of UV-resistant plastic. The radius adjustment screw shall be of stainless steel. The Rotary Nozzles shall include a removable .02 x .02 mesh screen to protect the nozzle against clogging. The Rotary Nozzle shall have a precipitation rate matched with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles. The Rotary Nozzle shall be manufactured by Rain Bird Corp., Azusa, California.
Features / Benefits for 1804
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
- Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Five-year trade warranty.
Specifications for 1804
- Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3m)
- 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series). 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.36 l/m otherwise.
- Installation: side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
- 1806 and 1812-SAM and SAM-PRS units do not have a side inlet.
Manuals and Literature