RAIN BIRD F4-FC-SS-NP 4 INCH POP-UP FULL CIRCLE STAINLESS STEEL SPRINKLER ROTOR FOR NON-POTABLE WATER:
With the Falcon 6504 rotor, you can have it all -- uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability.
Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes the Falcon 6504 one of the toughest rotors in the field.
Available in full- and part-circle models with optional stainless steel riser, the Falcon 6504 is ideal for large turf sites such as parks, athletic fields, cemeteries, schools and commercial sites with spacing up to 65 feet (19,8 m).
Features & Benefits
- Water-lubricated gear drive for reliable, durable rotation.
- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring ensures positive pop-down
- Purple rubber cover for non-potable water
- Removable Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage
- Eight color-coded Rain Curtain™ nozzles offer greater design flexibility (Included)
- Patented Rain Curtain™ nozzles have three ports for optimal long-range, mid-range, and close-in watering, for green grass even in the heat of summer
- Radius adjustment screw allows radius reduction up to 25% without changing nozzles
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles
- Small 2" (5,1 cm) exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury in play areas
- Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction
- 4" (10,2 cm) pop-up height to center line of nozzle clears taller turfgrass
- Stainless steel trip gears ensure long-term durability
- Precipitation Rate: 0.37 to 1.14 inches per hour (9 to 29 mm/h)
- Radius: 39 to 65 feet (11,9 to 19,8 m)
- Pressure: 30 to 90 psi (2,1 to 6,2 Bars)
- Flow: 2.9 to 21.7 GPM (0,66 to 4,93 m3/h; 0,18 to 1,37 l/s)
- 1" (26/34) female NP
- SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3,1 m) of elevation change
- Rain Curtain nozzles:
- 06-light blue
- 08-dark green
- 14-light green
- 16-dark brown
- 18-dark blue
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25°
- Overall height: 8 1/2" (21,6 cm)
- Pop-up height: 4" (10,2 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2" (5,1 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to center of nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.