- Regulates and maintains constant outlet pressure between 15 and 100 psi (1,0 to 6,9 bar) within +/- 3 psi (+/- 0,2 bar)
- Adjustment knob with detents permits fine-tune setting in 1/3 psi (0,02 bar) increments
- Improved spike reduction capabilities reduce water hammer
- Ergonomic design with snap-tight cover to prevent vandalism
- Waterproof dial cartridge eliminates fogging and binding
- Dial cartridge retrofits into all existing PRS-B units
- Schrader valve connects pressure hose gauge, ordered separately
- Easy field installation. PRS-Dial threads underneath the solenoid and adapter
- Corrosion-resistant glass-filled nylon for rugged performance
- Pressure: Up to 200 psi (13,8 bar)
- Pressure Regulation: 15 to 100 psi (1,0 to 6,9 bar)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 psi (+/- 0,2 bar)
- Flow: refer to charts
- Temperature: up to 150 F (66 C)
- Proper operation requires inlet pressure to be a minimum of 15 psi (1,04 bar) higher than desired outlet pressure
- For areas with very high pressure or uneven terrain, install sprinklers with PRS pressure regulating stems and/or SAM check valves
- When inlet pressure exceeds 100 psi (6,9 bar), a regulating master valve or inline pressure regulator is suggested.
- Rain Bird does not recommend using the pressure regulating module for applications outside the recommended flow ranges.
- To reduce the effects of water hammer, Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 ft/sec (2,3 m/s).
- For flows below 5 gpm (1,14 m3/h; 0,32 l/s) Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm.
- For flows below 10 gpm (2,27 m3/h; 0,63 l/s) Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.