Features & Benefits
Long Life -Trouble-free performance - even under harsh conditions. Heavy-duty glass-filled nylon construction holds up to pressure spikes and impacts. Valve scrubber feature breaks up debris and prevents clogging.
Low-Flow Capability - Useful in a wide range of applications
Pressure Regulating Basket Filter - Ensures clean, even water in low-volume irrigation zones
Patented Scrubber - Aids in the removal of dirt, debris and particles for reliable operation
- Flow: 5 to 20 gpm (18.9 to 75.7 l/m)
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,04 to 10,3 bar)
- Regulating Pressure: 40 psi (2,8 bar)
- Water Temperature: 33°F (0,5° C) to 110° F (43°C)
- Ambient Temperature: 33°F (0,5°C) to 125°F (52°C)
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron)*
*Can be replaced with 100 or 120 mesh Rain Bird filter,
In order to supply 40 psi (2.8 bars) outlet pressure, additional pressure is needed at the inlet since there is some pressure loss from water flowing through the kit. The amount of pressure loss depends on the flowrate.
The charts below list the minimum inlet pressure required to supply 40 psi (2.8 bars) of outlet pressure.
Manuals and Literature