Features & Benefits
- Contains the reliable, proven PESB Valve, which provides patented scrubbing action, making this kit ideal for commercial dirty water applications.
- Includes two Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket Filters that have a clear indicator which goes from green to red, telling you when to clean the filters. This reduces maintenance and takes the guesswork out of cleaning the filter. In addition, the threaded top makes it easy to remove and clean the stainless steel screens.
- Basket Filter and Pressure Regulator have been combined for one smaller Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket filter that is 22% smaller than the previous unit.
- Flow: 15.0 to 40.0 GPM (56.8 to 151.4 l/m)
- Inlet Pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Regulating Pressure: 40 psi (2.7 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel
- Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
In order to supply 40 psi (2.8 bars) outlet pressure, additional pressure is needed at the inlet since there is some pressure loss from water flowing through the kit. The amount of pressure loss depends on the flowrate.
The charts below list the minimum inlet pressure required to supply 40 psi (2.8 bars) of outlet pressure.
Manuals and Literature