RAIN BIRD ET MANAGER:
Take your ESP-LXD to the next level by adding more features and benefits such as weather based interruption and scheduling, courtesy of the Rain Bird ET Manager (ETM) cartridge. Take full advantage of Rain Bird's own Weather Reach program. No long must you be on site to adjust or program a controller, with ETM you can access the controller remotely, saving you time and money all around! Additionally the ETM software will adjust and adapt with the weather to cut back on the unnecessary use of water. In only a short time the ETM will pay for itself!
A simple addition to your current ESP line controller, you can have the power of remote control and self automation on your side!
Water Savings Benefits
- Save as much as 20 – 50% of the water used by traditional controllers.
- Rainy days mean no irrigation
- Windy days = no irrigation
- Plant specific moisture balances for up to 4 varieties/areas; turf, shrubs, trees, annuals, etc).
- ET Manager Cartridge easily mounts in any ESP-LX Series controller.
- Antenna mounts on NPS nipple.
- Setup Wizard walks user through all key
Water shutoff when watering condition are not optimal. Prevent loss of water as well as lcy sidewalks.
- Upgrade an ESP-LX Series Controller to ET/Weather based irrigation control.
- Modular ET Manager Cartridge snaps into dedicated bay on back of controller faceplate.
- Installs in seconds with no tools.
- Ribbon cable connects ETC-LX cartridge to the controller.
- Antenna cable connects with snap in connector.
- Status LEDs show current status of Communication.
- ETC-LX kit includes ET Manager Cartridge, receiver antenna and manual.
Sensors and Accessories Can be Purchased Separately
ET Manager Cartridge is compatible with the ETM-RG tipping Rain Guage (NOT included) an accessory. Rain Bird's smart rain gauge is built to stand up to all types of conditions. It counts the amount of rain fall and delivers that information to the ET Manager to cutback on run-off from over-watering and avoiding landscape damage. Each gauge includes a 30’ cable.
ET Manager Programming Software
Rain Bird's ET Manager Programming Software ETM-PS (NOT included) connects your controller and your computer to open up a world of possibilities. With this application, users can now send programming directions over a network to the controller. Additional functions of the ET Manager Programming Software:
- Easily program all settings.
- Quickly program multiple ET Managers.
- Review ET Manager programming history.
- Integrate with ET Manager Scheduler Application.
- Print a programmed settings report.
- Access ET Manager diagnostic tools.
- Save commonly used program settings for future use.
For best results the ET Manager needs real-time weather from the Weather Reach Signal. There are many existing Signal Providers across the country. To check for Weather Reach Signal Service in your area go to www.rainbird.com/wrsp. Some offer the signal as a public service while others provide the signal with an annual
subscription. If service is not available, there are several options for new signal service.
If service is not available or you are waiting for signal service, the ET Manager will operate effectively on Historical ET. Performance is enhanced with an on-site rain gauge.
|Weather Reach™ Signal
Weather Reach™ Signal providers are available in the US and Canada. Visit the WRSP page to find a local signal provider. For more information contact the ET Manager ™ hotline at 1-877-351-6588.
|Electrical power is provided by the ESP-LX Series Controller
Operating Temperature Range 5°F-149°F (Radio reception operating temperature: 32°F - 122°F)
Tipping Rain Gauge wire: 18 – 26 awg
- ET Manager Cartridge
- ET Manager Receiver/Antenna
- ET Manager Resource CD
- Installation and User Guide
- Nut for Antenna Installation
- Rain Gauge Connector