Rain Bird ESP-LXM-SM12 12 Station Sprinkler Timer Expansion Module
The Rain Bird ESP-LX Modular Irrigation timer and controller exhibits the ultimate in convenience with Smart Features.
Expand the circle of influence you have (over the zones in your yard) with the Rain Bird ESP-LXM-SM12. Compatible with the ESP-LX Modular Series of controllers, this expansion module is the fast and easy way to add zones to you existing controller.
The LXM-SM12 is a proud member of the functionally famous ESP line of controllers, which means that it's able to do things that most controllers cannot!
Features like the Contractor Default™ program, generous cabinet space and plug-n-play installation make this expansion module a sure fire winner.
*This is a MODULE ONLY - Use as an add on to your existing ESP Controller from Rain Bird
- Flexible Programming Options Include:
- Programmable Valve Delay
- Sensor Override by Station
- Master Valve by Station
- Calendar Day Off
- Total Program and Valve Run Times
- Contractor Default (Backup Program) with restore timer lets you save a customized default program that can be recalled automatically up to 90 days later. This allows a temporary schedule for new seed or a fast fix if someone accidentally changes the settings.
- Seasonal Adjustment by Program or Month enables automatic cutbacks in water amounts during cool weather or increases during hot weather.
- Four Programs Slide Switch allows for easy program selection and reduces programming errors. Four independent programs (A; B; C; and D-drip); with eight start times each allow mixed irrigation applications in a single controller.
- Large Display and Extra Simple Programming with self-prompting display in multiple languages makes programming fast and easy; Program Review lets you confirm program information.
- Enhanced Diagnostic Feedback with externally visible light and text message alerts users of conditions that may prevent an irrigation schedule from running; RASTER Wiring Test quickly diagnoses field wiring; and solenoid problems.
- Removeable Battery- Programmable Panel allows for convenient programming prior to installation with a 9V battery.
- Dedicated Sensor Terminals with 24 VAC Power Connection enable users to easily connect a sensor for maximum water efficiency. Sensor bypass switch allows the user to override an active sensor. Sensor override function allows the user to override an active sensor by station.
- Heavy-Duty Locking Cabinet with an internal junction box is spacious for a clean; professional-looking installation.
- Program Protection maintains irrigation schedule in non-volatile memory for 100 years and the time/date with a lithium battery for ten years during a power outage.
- Compatible with the Rain Bird IQ Central Control System.
Manuals and Literature
- Input required: 120 VAC +/- 10%; 60Hz
(International models: 230 VAC +/- 10%; 50Hz; Australian Models: 240 VAC +/- 10%; 50Hz)
- Output: 26.5 VAC 1.9A
- Power back-up: Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time and date while nonvolatile memory maintains the schedule
- Multi-valve station capacity: Up to two 24 VAC; 7VA solenoid valves per station plus a master valve
- Width: 14.32 in. (36;4 cm)
- Height: 12.69 in. (32;2 cm)
- Depth: 5.50 in. (14;0 cm)