Rain Bird 2045-PJ Maxi-Bird Impact Rotor
The Maxi-Paw's powerful throw breaks up the stream of water for more close-in watering. It is used for slope and large-area, above-grade applications. The Maxi-Paw has an adjustable arm spring for low-gallonage and low-pressure operation. This feature-packed impact rotor portrays superior performance for maximum coverage of large-area landscapes.
Features / Benefits
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
- Proven impact drive.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Five interchangeable; color-coded MPR nozzles with standard trajectory.
- Two interchangeable low angle (LA) nozzles.
- Easy to adjust; easy to service.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Full-circle or part-circle arc 20 degrees to 340 degrees.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ) minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 0.92 inches per hour (7 to 24 mm/h)
- Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6;7 to 13;7 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 feet (5;4 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1;7 to 4;1 Bars)
- Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0;34 to 1;91 m3/h; 0;09 to 0;53 l/s)
- 1/2" (15/21) male threaded inlet nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
- Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23 degrees for 06; 07; 08; 10; and 12 nozzles.
- LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11 degrees.
- For 08 nozzle; highest point of stream is 6 feet (1;8 m) above grade.
Manuals and Literature