Rain Bird 65PJADJ-TNT Adjustable Brass Impact Rotor
Designed for a variety of uses where full circle sprinklers should not overthrow water into restricted areas. Used for such applications on Orchards, Vineyards, Row Crops, Permanent Systems, Solid Set Systems and for end-of-the line/edge-of-field positions.
Features / Benefits
- Proven impact drive.
- Long-wearing TNT bearing.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Full-circle or adjustable arc 20 degrees to 340 degrees.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ) minimizes side splash.
- Stainless steel distance control diffuser pin allows up to 25% radius reduction.
- Rugged brass; bronze and stainless steel construction.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.76 to 0.94 inches per hour (19 to 23 mm/h)
- Radius: 57 to 65 feet (17;4 to 19;8 m)
- Pressure: 50 to 80 psi (3;5 to 5;5 Bars)
- Flow: 12.9 to 16.5 GPM (2;93 to 3;75 m3/h; 0;81 to 1;04 l/s)
- 1" (26/34) female NPT or BSP threaded inlet
- For standard nozzle at normal operating pressure; the highest point of stream is 10 feet (3;1 m) above nozzle
- Nozzle outlet trajectory: 27 degrees
- Nozzles not included