Rain Bird ASVF 3/4 in. FNPT Anti-Siphon Valve with Flow Control
Economical irrigation valve and atmospheric backflow preventer for residential and light commercial applications.
All Rain Bird valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
Features and Benefits
- Combination reliable DVF valve and atmospheric backflow preventer in one unit.
- Incorporates all features of DV/DVF Series valves.
- I.A.P.M.O. and A.S.S.E listing approved.
- City of Los Angeles listing approved.
- Canadian Standards Association approved.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
- 075-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- 100-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 40 GPM (0,05 to 9,08 m3/h; 0,01 to 2,52 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- Ambient air temperature: Up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current; 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
- Anti-siphon must be installed at least 6" (15,2 cm) above the highest point of water in the pipe and sprinklers it serves.
- No valve can be located downstream of the anti-siphon valve.
- UPC Sec. 1003 (2)
- For use in cold water only, less than 110° F (43° C)
- Anti-siphon valves must not be operated continuously for more than twelve (12) hours.
- Consult local codes.
- Height: 6 1/4" (15,8 cm)
- Length: 6 1/10" (15,5 cm)
- Width: 3 1/5" (8,1 cm)