The PGA valve maintains a strong, worry-free seal between the body and bonnet, no matter the conditions. In Thermal Cycle Testing, hundreds of PGA valves were exposed to extreme temperature swings and intense pressures. The result�zero leaks.*
The PGA valve�s body-to-bonnet seal is built to overcome the intense water pressure common on many commercial sites. Faced with repeated pressure surges well into the triple digits, our valves outlasted the nearest competitor more than 2 � times to 1 in Cycle Surge Testing.*
Multi-drive screws make servicing the PGA valve simple. With the option of flathead, Phillips or hexagonal, you have the freedom and convenience you need to get things done faster. *Currently available on 2� PGA models only.
With a robust electrical design, the PGA valve greatly reduces noise and delivers years of reliable performance. So not only will you have peace of mind, you'll have peace and quiet.
- Water-tight seal between the body and bonnet for maximum confidence, even in the most extreme conditions.
- Robust electrical design for quiet performance you can count on.
- Rugged PVC and glass-filled nylon construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Ease of Use
- Multi-drive screws (Phillips, flathead, hexagonal) for easy maintenance.*
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
*Currently available on 2� PGA models only.