This is a 3D image. To rotate, click on the product image above and move your mouse from left to right.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Rugged PVC construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Double-filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications PGA-NP-HAN1 (1" and 1 1/2"); PGA-NP-HAN2 (2").
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
- Flow without PRS-D option: 2 to 150 GPM (0,5 to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s)
- Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 150 GPM (1 to 34 m3/h; 0,32 to 9,44 l/s)
- Temperature: Up to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current; 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
- Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 feet/second (2,3 m/s) in order to reduce the effects of water hammer.
- For flows below 5 GPM (1,14 m3/h; 0,32 l/s), Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm.
- For flows below 10 GPM (2,27 m3/h; 0,63 l/s) Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.
7 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
(18,4 cm) x (14,0 cm) x (8,3 cm)
8" x 6 3/4" x 3 1/2"
(20,3 cm) x (17,2 cm) x (8,9 cm)
10" x 7 3/4" x 5"
(25,4 cm) x (23,5 cm) x (12,7 cm)