Rain Bird 5CST-B 5 ft. Center Strip Stream Bubbler Nozzle
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird® MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same zone while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance, and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area.
A wide selection of MPR nozzles is available so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots.
Features / Benefits
- Adjustable distance screw
- Spray distances range from 4' to 15'.
- Matched flow rate nozzles assure uniform watering even when different patterns are mixed in the same zone.
- Available watering patterns for most any shape: full circle, half circle, quarter circle, one third circle, two thirds circle and three quarters circle patterns
- Compatible with all Rain Bird Pop-up Spray head
- Pressure range: 15 to 30 psi (1,0 to 2,1): optimum pressure 30 psi (2,1bar)
- Spacing: 7 to 15 feet
Manuals and Literature