R13-18Q Quarter Circle Rotary Nozzle
Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from 13 to 24 feet.
Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles help reduce water waste and make it easier to design systems.
The Rotary Nozzle is a truly remarkable innovation with a low precipitation rate, highly uniform distribution, and increased radius range, all in a nozzle which fits on a Rain Bird spray head.
Features / Benefits
- Fewer zones, faster installs – System complexity and cost are reduced because more heads can be installed per zone. Rotary Nozzles can also be zoned with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles.
- Efficient water distribution – multiple rotating streams deliver close-in watering and even coverage throughout the radius range. The low precipitation rate significantly reduces wasteful run-off and erosion
- Ultimate retrofit solution – low flow rate and an expanded radius of throw solve existing spray zone inefficiencies caused by diminished pressure or stretched spacing.
- Low precipitation rate – 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) – reduces run-off and erosion.
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range.
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process.
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost.
- Pressure range: 20-55 psi
- Spacing: 13' to 24' (based on zero wind conditions)
- The Rotary Nozzle shall have multiple arced streams and have a matched precipitation rate of 0.60 in/hr.
- The Rotary Nozzle shall be constructed of UV-resistant plastic. The radius adjustment screw shall be of stainless steel.
Manuals and Literature