Rain Bird CPF-100U Universal Valve Replacement Kit
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Line valves. Use In-Line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
In-Line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from the main line from a PVB or doublecheck valve. In-Line valves will not prevent back flow on their own: they need the help of a back flow prevention device.
Features and Benefits
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments.
- Reliable, non-clogging design.
- Reverse Flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation.
- In-line design minimizes pressure loss of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw.
- Works with any standard sprinkler timer.
- Designed for below-ground installation, out of sight and away from playful hands.
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger.
- One solenoid handle per order
- Voltage: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Pressure Range: 15-150 PSI
- Flow Range:
- CP075 & CPF075: 0.2 GPM to 22 GPM
- CP100 & CPF100: 0.2 GPM to 40 GPM
- Minimum Water & Ambient Air Temperature: 40� F (4� C)
- Water temperature: up to 110� F (43� C)
- Ambient temperature: up to 125� F (52� C)