Professional Series Valve Box- Green Lid ONLY
The Professional Series Valve Box provides rugged, no-nonsense dependability, with a price tag that can meet any budget. Valve boxes shall be used as durable, rigid enclosures for valves or other irrigation system components requiring subsurface protection for installation or maintenance. The valve box shall be made of structural foam HDPE resin that is resistant to UV light, weather, moisture and chemical action of soils.
Features / Benefits
- Easily removable knock-outs simplify pipe placement and reduce installation time. Four equally spaced knock-outs accommodate up to 2.0" diameter pipe.
- Corrugated sides provide strength both before and after knock-outs are removed.
- Beveled lid edges help prevent damage to lids from lawn equipment.
- Bolt hole knock-out in the lid keeps insects out of the box when bolt is not used.
- Interlocking bottoms allow boxes to mate securely together bottom-to-bottom for deep installations
- Optional stainless steel bolt and clip securely fasten the lid to the body.
- Lid marking area makes it easy to label the valve box.
Protects in-ground irrigation valves. Functions as a durable enclosure that provides easy access to valves for maintenance. Used in turf applications to house single valves, multiple valves, or other subsurface components of an irrigation system.
- Top Opening (diameter): 6-1/8"
- Bottom Opening(diameter): 8-5/8"
- Sidewall Support Ridges
- 2-1/4" x 2-9/16" pipe slot (2 places)