Professional Series Valve Box
The Professional Series Valve Box provides rugged, no-nonsense dependability, with a price tag that can meet any budget. Valve boxes shall be used as durable, rigid enclosures for valves or other irrigation system components requiring subsurface protection for installation or maintenance. The valve box shall be made of structural foam HDPE resin that is resistant to UV light, weather, moisture and chemical action of soils.
Features / Benefits
- Light & Durable construction
- Drop-in lockable lid
- Skid-resistant lid texture
- Double ledge lid support
- Ridge adds additional support to sidewalls
Protects in-ground irrigation valves. Functions as a durable enclosure that provides easy access to valves for maintenance. Used in turf applications to house single valves, multiple valves, or other subsurface components of an irrigation system.
Manuals & Literature
- Top Opening: 21-3/8" L x 15-7/8" W
- Maximum Bottom Opening: 22-1/16" L x 16-3/8" W x 6-5/8" H
- Body can be used to extend the PVB Jumbo series.
- Body can be used as a 6" deep box
The standard PVBJMBEXT Valve Box can comfortably fit up to 6 valves.