QF Dripline Header
The Industry's First Pre-Fabricated Coiled Header/Exhaust
Rain Bird® QF Dripline Header is the landscape industrys first pre-fabricated and coiled header/exhaust for dripline installations. A replacement for traditional PVC, QF Dripline Header is designed to save time and labor expense. Installers simply roll out the header and attach dripline at guaranteed 12 or 18 spacing, eliminating the need for measuring, cutting, gluing and taping traditional header assemblies. QF Dripline Header saves time and money, making projects more profitable.
Patent- pending QF Dripline Header is the ONLY coiled header on the market. Made of a proprietary, dual-layered polyethylene blend for optimal flexibility, this product is ideal for curved or non-symmetrical landscapes like street medians and circular hardscapes. Simply roll out, connect to a water source and attach the dripline; its that simple.
360º Pre-Installed XF Series Rotating Barbs
No other product has pre-installed barbs that ensure guaranteed spacing. The 360º rotating barbs allow for trenching misalignment no need to re-trench, simply rotate the barb slightly to accommodate the dripline. QF Header Dripline also features the XF Series Fitting barb design, which requires 50% less force to insert as compared to other insert fittings resulting in less hand and wrist fatigue. A protective ring surrounds the barb, protecting it from damage and ensuring a proper seal. The ring also provides leverage when inserting the barb into the dripline.
Features / Benefits
- Easy to install. No more measuring, cutting, gluing or taping
- Pre-installed barb fittings that rotate 360° - Simply roll out and attach the dripline to desired position
- Same performance as comparable sized PVC
- A proprietary blend of polyethylene provides the same easy-to-manage, self-dispensing coil as other Rain Bird XF Series Dripline
- Available in 100 coils
- 3/4 and 1 diameters, 12 or 18 spacing
- Accepts any 16-17mm dripline
- Uses industry standard fittings
- Designed to work with ¾ and 1 compression fittings, lock fittings and insert fittings with clamps.
Manuals and Literature
- Pressure: 0 to 50 psi (0,0 to 4,14 bar)
- Water: Up to 100° F (37,8° C)
- Ambient: Up to 125° F (51,7° C)
- Outer Diameter: 0.940
- Inside Diameter: 0.820
- Wall Thickness: 0.060
- Outer Diameter: 1.200
- Inside Diameter: 1.060
- Wall Thickness: 0.070