How to Install:
- 1/2" Polyethylene pipe, this will feed all of the flower pots
- From the 1/2" main line you will run a section of 1/4" solid tubing to each flower pot. Poke a hole in the 1/2" tubing with a hole punch. Insert a 1/4" barbed connector into the hole in the 1/2" tubing. Connect the 1/4" solid tubing to the other end of the connector that is attached to the 1/2" tubing.
- Run a length of 1/4" solid tubing into the pot. At this point, you have different choices depending upon preference: adjustable stream bubbler, ¼” drip emitter tubing, or a drip emitter with a stake
- Less weeds
- Reduces maintenance requirements
- Saves up to 70% of your water
Helpful DIY links:
Step by Step Drip Irrigation System Installation Guide
All You Need to Know About Drip
Don’t add too many drip emitters as this can reduce the overall delivery capabilities of your system.