Signature Pro 6012 Rotor
Overall Body Height: 16 7/8"
Bottom: ¾" female (NPT and BSP)
Exposed cap diameter: 1 7/8"
Note: If the overall height of spray head is too tall for your application; you can use a Hunter Pre-Made Swing Joint to move the head off the pipe and allow you to bury it deeper.
| || Pro 6000 |
Heavy-duty spring; anti-drain valve
Stainless steel sleeve; heavy-duty spring; anti-drain valve; locking screw
6000 with a 6090 cap
Purple - nonpotable water
6000 with a #7 nozzle installed
12" High-Pop; heavy-duty spring; anti-drain valve
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
- 1 adjustment tool (1 per shipment
- NIR2 feature (Nozzle Insertion/Radius Reduction) on all models eliminates the need to remove the cap for nozzle adjustments
- Eight interchangeable Acu-Cover® nozzles--ranging from 1.0 to 9.5 gpm
- Highly reliable water-driven gear motor (over 200 million gear stacks produced)
- Pro 6012 pops up a full 12". Ideal for shrubs and ground cover areas; at the base of hillsides where risers are not appropriate and where liability is a concern
- Click-Set® collars are quick and easy to adjust
- Continuous 360° rotation or part-circle adjustable 40° to 310°
- Ratcheting slip clutch protects gears and motor from damage while adjusting turret for part-circle adjustments - wet or dry
- Wrench; piston clamp and installation instructions included (Model 6001 has no clamp)
- Bypass valve reduces pressure loss and standardizes rotation speed regardless of nozzle size.
- Optional lavender rubber cover identifies reclaimed water site - molded in - Reclaimed Water - Do Not Drink - in English and Spanish (6090).
- 5 year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Operating range:
20-65 psi (6000; 6001)
25-65 psi (6002; 6005; 6012)
- Maximum pressure: 75 psi
- Discharge: 1.0 to 9.5 gpm
- Spray trajectory: 25° (13° optional)
- Pop-up height:
4" (6000; 6002; 6005)
- Body height:
7-3/8" (6000; 6002; 6005)
- Exposed cap diameter: 1-7/8"
- Cap diameter: 2-7/8"
- Type of cap:
rubber (6000; 6002; 6005; 6012)
- Inlet size: 3/4" female (NPT and BSP)
- Screen mesh: .045 sq. in./1150 micron
- ADV comes with 6002; 6005 and when installed will hold back up to 10° difference in elevation
- # per box: 20
- Rubber cover on pop-up models is safe and vandal resistant. All models are designated with model number stamped in rubber cover for easy identification.
Ribbed case on the 6500-ADV series provides stability in loose soil.
- Vandal-resistant optional locking screw is available on all models. Standard on 6005's.
- Double-lipped wiper seal and stainless steel retraction spring reduce unnecessary service calls by assuring positive retraction; even in sandy soils
- Patented Click-Set disk is adjustable in part-circle patterns in 5° increments. Memory ring resets pattern even if sprinkler is turned outside set pattern.
- High-torque planetary gear motor is water-lubricated to provide oil-free; quiet; reliable performance.
- Large area filter protects working parts with less frequent cleaning.
- ADV available on all models (except 6001); shipped with 6005.