Rain Bird TBOS2CM1-TBOS2-Control Module 1 Station
The TBOS-II battery-operated line of buriable irrigation controllers allows the use of automatic irrigation in challenging areas where AC power is not available. Its water saving programming features maximize water efficiency by letting you build highly-customized programs.
With seven advanced programming features, the TBOS-II™ cuts setup time and eliminates repeat trips to the controller, resulting in water-efficient programs and lower operating expenses.
Advanced Water Management:
- Seasonal Adjust: Automatically adjusts station run times for each month.
- Master Valve: Extra support for stations that require a back-up to minimize water leaks or need extra water pressure
- Review Programs: Automatically verifies if the system is correctly programmed
- Programming Templates: Save commonly-used programs as a template that can be transferred to other controllers
- Test All Valves: Automatically tests if the system is correctly programmed and wired
- Contractor Default Program: Save a customized default program that can be automatically restored at a later date
- Naming Stations: Identify valves and their function without turning on the system programs
- Run-time from 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments
- Basic programming includes 3 independent programs with flexible days cycles including custom even, odd, odd-31 and 1-6 day program cycles for maximum flexibility
- 8 start times per program per day
- Independent station operation allows simultaneous start times or sequential start times based on system hydraulic capacity
Easy to Use Interface:
- Battery indicator reports battery status in the TBOS Field Transmitter
- The TBOS field transmitter has a large Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with self-explanatory function icons. Each function is indicated by an easy-to-understand symbol
- The 7-key keypad is equipped with a “beep” sound to confirm that a key has been pressed for fast and sure programming
- One TBOS field transmitter programs an unlimited number of TBOS Control Modules
- Field transmitter and control module have external infrared connectors for easy plug-in
- It is possible to transmit information even if the module is under water
- TBOS potted latching solenoid is compatible with all Rain Bird valves in the DV, DVF, ASVF, PGA, PEB, PESB, GB, EFB-CP, BPE and BPES series
- The TBOS solenoid adapters will adapt the potted latching solenoid for use in retrofit applications with non-Rain Bird valves such as Irritrol® (Hardie/Richdel) and Buckner® valves or Champion® and Superior® valve actuators
Manuals and Literature
- Width: 3.8" (9,5 cm)
- Height: 5.1" (13,0 cm)
- Depth: 2" (5,3 cm)
- Weight: 17.64 ounces (500g)
Wire Size (SWG)
Maximum Wire run between the module and solenoid.
- 18 AWG (0.75mm) - 32 ft. (10m)
- 16 AWG (1.5mm) - 100 ft. (30m)
- C-Tick Approved
TBOS-II Control Module
- Available in 4 models: 1, 2, 4 and 6stations.
- Operates one valve per station.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments with a 365-day calendar. Stations can be assigned to multiple programs.)
- Operates with only one 9V alkaline battery (Energizer™ and Duracell™ are recommended) type 6 AM6 (international standard) or 6LR61 (European standard); battery not included.
- Battery life is approximately one year with a high-quality 9V alkaline battery.
- IP-68 rated waterproof case for reliable operation under water