0.5 gph, PC Emitter
Pressure compensating drip emitters (PC Emitters) deliver a consistent output of water, even with changes in elevation or pressure due to long drip runs. These drip irrigation emitters are best used in landscapes and gardens that have changes in elevation or longer drip runs that would otherwise lead to inconsistent flowrates.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure compensating from 10 – 50 PSI
- Consistent output regardless of water pressure changes
- Pressure compensation enables the use of longer laterals with smaller diameter tubing
- Self piercing barbed inlet for installation into supply tubing (may be installed without a hole punch)
- Can also be used with 1/4" distribution tubing.
- When installed directly into supply line, distribution tubing can be attached to barbed outlet.
- The turbulent flow labyrinth with floating silicon diaphragm design provides a self-cleaning mechanism to minimize clogging Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Color coded for easy flow rate identification
- 1 GPH (4 L/H) color code – black
- 2 GPH (8 L/H) color code – green
- 4 GPH (16 L/H) color code – red
- Operating pressure: 10-40
- PSI Inlet size: 1/4" self piercing barb
- Outlet size: 1/4" barb
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh
- Can be used with 1/4" distribution tubing and 1/2" or 3/4" supply tubing. If installing directly in to 1/2" or 3/4" supply tubing, emitter can be inserted directly without use of a hole punch. If emitter is plugged directly into supply tubing, 1/4" distribution tubing may be attached to outlet and routed to plant. In this case, a bug plug may be used to protect end of tubing from bugs. To prevent dirt from entering drip emitter, 6" support stake may be used to keep emitter and end of tubing up off the ground.