Features and Benefits
- Locking ring prevents flag from coming apart during operation.
- Emitter can be taken apart for easy cleaning
- Outlet barb for use with 1/4" distribution tubing
- Spiral flow through a large water flow passage reduces likelihood of clogging Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers used in landscape application
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Color coded for easy flow rate identification
- 1 GPH (4 L/H) color code – black
- 2 GPH (8 L/H) color code – green or blue
- 4 GPH (16 L/H) color code – yellow or green
- Operating pressure: 15-40
- PSI Inlet size: 1/4" barb
- Outlet size: 1/4" barb
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh
- Can be used with 1/4" distribution tubing and 1/2" or 3/4" supply tubing. If emitter is plugged directly into supply tubing, 1/4" distribution tubing may be attached to outlet and routed to plant. In this case, a bug plug may be used to protect end of tubing from bugs. To prevent dirt from entering drip emitter, 6" support stake may be used to keep emitter and end of tubing up off the ground.